Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday, 5 September 2017

At 7:15 am it was 80 degrees, I opened all the top windows and both doors and turned on the three fans I have in the classroom. I was hoping it would cool down by 8:23, but it didn't. It just got hotter all day. It was 84 degrees at the end of the day. The positive is that I stayed all day and did my best to keep kids working!



Creative Problem Solvers worked on their first Get It Together group problem. They didn't get it built, but some students got close. The conversations were good. Some students understood



Students seem to be getting more comfortable with sharing work that has mistakes. This is a big hurdle at the beginning of the school year. 

Many of my colleagues knew I was feeling out of sorts this morning and provided all kinds of moral support and morale boosting statements. Thanks team!

No comments:

Post a Comment